Shipping & Return Policy Cellular Country
At Cellular Country, we provide our customers with the highest quality service and support. We ship our phones fast so you can start enjoying your new phone as soon as possible. You can request an RMA number here.
- We ship through USPS and FedEx. Orders placed before 2PM Pacific time will begin processing the same day.
- Most orders process in 1-3 business days. For orders where economy shipping is the selected option, it can take longer. Ships within 24 Hrs or Next Business Day is only guaranteed on FedEx shipments.
- All orders placed on Friday or the weekend will begin processing Monday.
Orders placed with free shipping option that are later returned will be credited minus $5.99 of the shipping cost.
- If the item is non defective and returned for refund, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the merchandise amount.
- You have 2 business days after you receive your phone to report any missing or damaged parts of your order. Please call us as soon as possible so we can make it right.
- We calculate shipping time in business days, which do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and any shipping carrier holidays.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason.
- Cellular Country cannot guarantee the availability of every item. If an item is unable to be shipped, customer will be notified and refunded within 48 hours
- We put each phone we sell through a rigorous quality inspection. When your phone leaves our warehouse, you can rest assured that it has met our quality standards. If for any reason there is any discrepancy when the phone arrives, please let us know immediately.
- Please note that during the holiday seasons delivery may be delayed due to high volume.
Cellular Country is not responsible for items that may be damaged, or lost by the shipping company, or "carrier" (FedEx, UPS, USPS). All shipments are fully insured with the respective carrier. All products and packaging should be carefully inspected upon receipt and any damage should be brought to the carrier's attention. If necessary, purchaser should alert the carrier and Cellular Country that a claim needs to be filed for that shipment. Once a claim is approved and processed by the carrier, our shipping department will then ship out a replacement or issue store credit in the amount of the purchase price. Cellular Country has no control over the timeliness of the shipments and cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the carrier. If necessary, Cellular Country will aid in the filing of an appropriate claim with the carrier in the event of loss, damage, or shipping delay.
Non Defective Returns:
Some non defective equipment can be returned for store credit of the full merchandise amount within 30 days of purchase. All shipping and handling costs for nondefective returns are nonrefundable and it is your responsibility to pay for return shipping. All new items such as, but not limited to, bluetooth headsets, data cables, and chargers cannot be returned once opened.The following guidelines must be met for consideration of return.
- Must contact our offices within 30 days of date of purchase. We do not accept returns after 30 days.
- Must have a valid Return Authorization Number. To get a Return Authorization Number please go here.
- All returns must be post marked within 2 business days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number. Packages not post marked within 2 business days of issue date of the Return Authorization Number will be rejected by the returns department.
- Equipment must not be altered, tampered with, or damaged in any way, including but not limited to rooting, water damage, screen damage, software modification, firmware modification, or any other damage or modification. Equipment that is damaged or modified IN ANY WAY is not eligible for a refund or store credit. iPhones that are attached to an iCloud account are ineligible for refund, exchange, or store credit until the iCloud is removed from the device. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any other lock on the phone, including but not limited to Android account locks,
- Samsung account locks, or any other lock on the device rendering the device unusable, is removed before the device is eligible for store credit, refund, or exhange
- All returned merchandise must be returned with all included accessories in their original state. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the full retail cost of those items.
Credits will be posted to the account used for original payment within 10 business days of receipt of equipment.
Any goods which prove to be defective within 30 days of delivery may be exchanged for a replacement of the same model. If a replacement is not available, then store credit will be issued. All shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable. It is your responsibility to pay for return shipping. The following guidelines must be met for consideration of return.
- Request an RMA number within 30 days here. No returned merchandise will be accepted without a valid return authorization number on the shipping label.
- All defective returns must be post marked within 2 business days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number. Packages not post marked within 2 business days of issue date of the Return Authorization Number may be rejected by the returns department.
- All returned merchandise must be returned with all included accessories. Missing accessories will result in a credit amount reduced by the actual replacement cost of those items. Any accessories that are opened or used are not eligible to be returned or refunded.
- Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way. Merchandise initially returned as defective, whose defect cannot be verified, will incur a freight charge for replacement shipment.
- If merchandise returned as defective proves to not be defective, any return shipping charges paid by Cellular Country for equipment that proves to not be defective will also be deducted from the refund or store credit issued for the return.
- Battery health, life, capacity, etc is not covered under the extended warranty and is not considered defective after the first 30 days of receiving the device. Battery conditions vary due to different usage patterns. Replacement removable batteries are only honored within the first 30 days of receiving the device. Devices without removable batteries must be returned for battery replacement.
* Please note that you have 2 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of delivery. All defective reshipments will be sent UPS Ground. You can upgrade the defective reshipment at your cost upon request. A hold will be placed on the purchasers credit card for the amount of the replacement part. Once the returned equipment is received by our warehouse, the hold will be released.
* Phones that are sold in "Poor" or "Repair Stock" condition are in very poor cosmetic condition, are damaged, or both. Phones that are purchased in these conditions are sold "As-is" and no returns, store credit, or replacements are allowed for such items.
* Cellular Country does not cover accidental or physical damage on any merchandise.
Coupons: Cellular Country reserves the right to cancel any order due to an error with coupon or pricing. Cellular Country reserves the right to restrict the application of coupon codes at any time without notice. Coupon codes must be applied at the time you place an order. Coupon codes may not be applied to previously placed orders and cannot be combined with other coupons or offers. If you cancel or return items purchased using a coupon code, the value of the coupon code is deducted. By using our site or any of the products or services offered through the site, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, do not use the site or any products or services offered through the site.
Properly returned defective merchandise will be replaced without a charge as long as all parts, accessories, and manuals are returned in proper fashion.