Did you know you can save over 50% off of retail phone prices by buying gently used, quality-tested cell phones that work with your existing carrier and plan? It’s true!
Wireless carriers like you to think that you have to sign a new contract to get a cheap phone and stay locked into their phone selection in order to upgrade. At Cellular Country, we say, “No way!”
Get a new phone on your terms and for a low price whenever you feel like it, not every two years or whenever your local store is running a promo. All our phones will work with your existing service and plan, no changes required. At Cellular Country, we offer a different phone buying experience in three easy steps:
- Browse thousands of quality-tested phones compatible with all major U.S. carriers (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Alltel, US Cellular, Nextel, Cingular, and more…). We have UNLOCKED phones too, and they’ll work internationally. Select the phone that meets your needs and works for your carrier by browsing our easy feature guides.
- Purchase your phone. Your phone is guaranteed to work with your current carrier on your current plan. No risks! Enjoy our:
- 100% guarantee that the phone will function perfectly
- FREE home charger and battery
- Speedy, same-day shipping
- When your phone arrives, follow our easy, included activation guide which will get you up and running in minutes, with no trips to a local store.
Activating your new phone and linking it to your existing service is so easy that you’ll never want to go back to long lines in your local wireless store.
All the phones we sell are one of three different types: CDMA (like Verizon and Sprint), GSM (like TMobile and AT&T), or iDEN (like Boost and Nextel).
If you have a CDMA carrier, you’ll simply need to call your service provider and give them the electronic serial number of your new phone. We make it really easy by writing your ESN on the activation guide that ships with your phone.
Your provider will then link that number with your service to immediately transfer your account to your new device. Don’t worry—we preverify that all our electronic serial numbers are cleared to activate so you won’t have any problems.
If you have a GSM or IDEN carrier, you’ll simply need to put your existing phone’s sim card into your new phone when it arrives. No calls, no trips. Super simple, and your calls and service automatically transfer, following that sim card.
Our customers love how easy it is to buy the phone they really want at an affordable price. . .experience the Cellular Country difference today!