Quick Connect QCMZF-1 Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters allow fast installation of any ISO (Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO) Hands free Bluetooth car kit into Newer Mazda Non-amplified stereo - often without cutting, splicing or tapping into a single wire!
- ISO wiring harness configuration: Now you have a Custom ISO wiring harnesses that interfaces with the standard ISO connectors that come with the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO car kit, plug-and-play for no-cut installations into most vehicles!
- Car warranty is Preserved: No cut installations are now possible for your particular Make, model, year, and specific stereo type.
- Uncompromising Quality: We are only aware of a very few US domestic or import car models that use the standard ISO connectors that come with the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO car kit! Even though the Parrot literature calls their control box a "universal" interface, trying to plug the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO connectors into your car is like trying to put a square peg into a round hole. In the past, US installers of ISO car kits have had to get very creative to install Bluetooth car kits. They have frequently tapped into the 32 individual connections of the ISO harness and hand wired them into your vehicle. This has led to considerable expense, modifications of the existing vehicle's wiring, forfeiting the mute feature, which is an important part of the Bluetooth car kit experience, and having to hardwire a remote loud-speaker under the dash. The latter is probably the most disturbing compromise, since the Bluetooth car kit audio is designed to emanate from the existing car audio stereo system for a surround sound effect. Finally, there is always the risk of a wiring mistake even in the best of hands. Our Quick Connect adapters were designed to do all the work for you - often without cutting or splicing a single wire!
- Please note: With All Parrot car kits including the Parrot CK3000 Evolution, CK3100, 3200LS, CK3300, 3400LS, MK6000, MK6100, and RK8200, Quick Connect QCMZF-1 Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters are fully compatible, muting all speakers during a call.
- Please note: With All Funkwerk EGO car kits, all speakers do not mute, because the EGO has a one channel switcher relay in their control box. If you buy the optional EGOMUTE mute box, then and only then will all speakers mute on all channels. Quick Connect QCMZF-1 Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters are fully compatible.
- Please note: Quick Connect Products has made every attempt to provide model, make and year information which is as complete and accurate as possible. Occasionally, a harness may not fit a particular vehicle, in which case we offer a 15 day money back Satisfaction guarantee. Adapters are provided as-is. You are responsible for verifying the suitability of this wiring harness adapter to your particular vehicle. Professional installation is strongly recommended. Our maximum liability is limited to the original purchase price of the adapter.
- Please note: This harness fits
- 3 (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- 5 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- 6 (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- 626 (2001, 2002, 2003)
- CX-7 (2007, 2008, 2009)
- CX-9 (2007, 2008, 2009)
- Miata (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Millenia (2002, 2003)
- MPV (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- ProtÃ©gÃ© (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- RX8 (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- TRIBUTE (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Quick Connect factory original one year warranty applies to the wiring harness. Warranty phone number is 1-888-8-CARKIT, (M-F 9 AM-4 PM Pacific Time).
ISO Mazda non-amplified
ISO Mazda non-amplified harness
$33.99 + FREE Delivery
Only 1 left in stock--order soon.