This harness is not recommended for use with Parrot MKi kits
Quick Connect QCFCSS-1P Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters allow fast installation of any ISO (Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO) Hands free Bluetooth car kit into Ford harness for Mute Radio with 16 pin connector amplified stereo - often without cutting, splicing or tapping into a single wire!
- ISO wiring harness configuration: Now you can have standard ISO wiring harnesses, such as the Quick connect wiring harnesses, plug-and-play for no-cut installations into most vehicles!
- Car warranty is Preserved: No cut installations are now possible for your particular Make, model, year, and specific stereo type.
- Uncompromising Quality: We are only aware of a very few US domestic or import car models that use the standard ISO connectors that come with the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO car kit! Even though the Parrot literature calls their control box a "universal" interface, trying to plug the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO connectors into your car is like trying to put a square peg into a round hole. In the past, US installers of ISO car kits have had to get very creative to install Bluetooth car kits. They have frequently tapped into the 32 individual connections of the ISO harness and hand wired them into your vehicle. This has led to considerable expense, modifications of the existing vehicle's wiring, forfeiting the mute feature, which is an important part of the Bluetooth car kit experience, and having to hardwire a remote loud-speaker under the dash. The latter is probably the most disturbing compromise, since the Bluetooth car kit audio is designed to emanate from the existing car audio stereo system for a surround sound effect. Finally, there is always the risk of a wiring mistake even in the best of hands. Our Quick Connect adapters were designed to do all the work for you - often without cutting or splicing a single wire!
- Please note: Quick Connect QCFCSS-1P Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters are fully compatible with the Parrot CK3000 Evolution, MK6000, MK6100, CK3100, 3200LS and all models with GPS including the CK3300 and 3400LS. Quick Connect Products has made every attempt to provide model, make and year information which is as complete and accurate as possible. Occasionally, a harness may not fit a particular vehicle, in which case we offer a 15 day money back Satisfaction guarantee. Adapters are provided as-is. You are responsible for verifying the suitability of this wiring harness adapter to your particular vehicle. Professional installation is strongly recommended. Our maximum liability is limited to the original purchase price of the adapter.
- Please note: This harness fits
- CROWN VICTORIA (2001, 2002)
- ESCAPE (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- EXPEDITION* (2001, 2002, 2003)
- EXPLORER* (2002, 2003, 2004)
- F-150 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)
- F-250 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- F-350 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- F-450 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- F-550 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- MUSTANG (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- RANGER (2001, 2002, 2003)
- RANGER SPORT (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- RANGER* (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008) (*check the back of your radio before ordering)
- WINDSTAR (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)
- LS (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)
- NAVIGATOR (2000, 2001, 2002)
- GRAND MARQUIS (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- MOUNTAINEER (2002, 2003)
*Use this QCFCSS-1P Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapter is preferable to other Ford harness models if you have an amplified car (Mach, Shaker, etc) and/or Navigation and your vehicle is listed above. You MUST have the MUTE switch or Navigation (does not fit Visteon NAV head unit). Please check your radio before ordering.
- Quick Connect factory original one year warranty applies to the wiring harness. Warranty phone number is 1-888-8-CARKIT, (M-F 9 AM-4 PM Pacific Time).
ISO Harness Ford
ISO Harness Ford 16 pin with Radio Mute
Only 0 left in stock--order soon.