Quick Connect QCHBC-GM4 Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters allow fast installation of any ISO (Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO) Hands free Bluetooth car kit into Most Saturn Aura, Ion, Sky and Vue, Chevy Cobalt, Chevy HHR, Pontiac G5 and Solstice amplified stereo - often without cutting, splicing or tapping into a single wire!
- ISO wiring harness configuration: Now you can have standard ISO wiring harnesses, such as the Quick connect wiring harnesses, plug-and-play for no-cut installations into most vehicles!
- Car warranty is Preserved: No cut installations are now possible for your particular Make, model, year, and specific stereo type.
- Uncompromising Quality: We are only aware of a very few US domestic or import car models that use the standard ISO connectors that come with the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO car kit! Even though the Parrot literature calls their control box a "universal" interface, trying to plug the Parrot, Cig-Blue, Raytel, Funkwerk EGO connectors into your car is like trying to put a square peg into a round hole. In the past, US installers of ISO car kits have had to get very creative to install Bluetooth car kits. They have frequently tapped into the 32 individual connections of the ISO harness and hand wired them into your vehicle. This has led to considerable expense, modifications of the existing vehicle's wiring, forfeiting the mute feature, which is an important part of the Bluetooth car kit experience, and having to hardwire a remote loud-speaker under the dash. The latter is probably the most disturbing compromise, since the Bluetooth car kit audio is designed to emanate from the existing car audio stereo system for a surround sound effect. Finally, there is always the risk of a wiring mistake even in the best of hands. Our Quick Connect adapters were designed to do all the work for you - often without cutting or splicing a single wire!
- Please note: Quick Connect QCHBC-GM4 Plug-and-Play wiring harness adapters are fully compatible with the Parrot CK3000 Evolution, MK6000, MK6100, CK3100, 3200LS and all models with GPS including the CK3300 and 3400LS. Quick Connect Products has made every attempt to provide model, make and year information which is as complete and accurate as possible. Occasionally, a harness may not fit a particular vehicle, in which case we offer a 15 day money back Satisfaction guarantee. Adapters are provided as-is. You are responsible for verifying the suitability of this wiring harness adapter to your particular vehicle. Professional installation is strongly recommended. Our maximum liability is limited to the original purchase price of the adapter.
- Please note: This harness fits
- Cobalt (2008)
- HHR (2006, 2007, 2008)
- G5 (2008)
- Solstice (2008)
- Aura, Ion, Sky and Vue (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Quick Connect factory original one year warranty applies to the wiring harness. Warranty phone number is 1-888-8-CARKIT, (M-F 9 AM-4 PM Pacific Time).
Directions for using this QCHBC series harnesses for Non-ISO car kits like the Motorola IHF1000, Nokia CK-7W
When using any Quick Connect QCHBB harness with a Non-ISO car kit, cut off the 24 pin flat black ISO connector and attach the wires as follows:
- White and White-Black - Left channel speaker level audio from car kit.
- Gray and Gray-Black - Right channel speaker level audio from car kit.
If the car kit you are attaching comes with a Monaural audio speaker, you can combine QCHBC harness White and Gray wires, and attach to the positive speaker output. Then combine White-Black and Gray-Black wires, and attach to the negative speaker output.
- Yellow - 12 Volt Battery to Car Kit permanent 12 Volt input.
- Red -- 12 Volt Switched to Car Kit switched 12 Volt input.
- Black - Ground to Car Kit Ground input.
- Blue-White - To the car kit Mute wire (for grounded mute wire on Nokia, Motorola, Raytel, etc.).
ISO Harness Amplified
ISO Harness Amplified Aura XR, Cobalt
Only 0 left in stock--order soon.