3-Pack Fellowes WriteRight Screen Protector fits any 3 x 4.125 inches or smaller size plastic lens, and is easily cut to size for Many cell phone models.
- 100% Protection from scratches and dirt.
- Self-healing high tech plastic film.
- Single plastic film measures 3 x 4.125 inches for individual customizing to your cell phone, PDA, iPod, or other device.
- Fellows One year warranty applies.
- Clean the display with a clean cloth.
- To avoid holding the film on the adhesive side during assembly, use a short strip of Scotch adhesive tape as a mounting aid.
- (figure 1) Bring the adhesive tape to the lower area of the film in a manner that leaves about 2 cm of tape protruding over the edge of the film.
- (figure 2) Now hold the projecting tape and pull the film out about 2 cm from the supporting paper.
- (figure 3) Bend the portion of the supporting paper that is now free, without touching the adhesive surface of the film.
- (figure 4) Now adjust and paste the free section of the film carefully and exactly on the lower edge of the display.
- (figure 5) Pull the rest of the supporting paper out slowly, only if this initial part of the film is pasted exactly on the display, and simultaneously paste the film that is released gradually upon the display.
- Now carefully remove the scotch tape.
- (figure 6) Press the film onto the display firmly with a credit card or similar object to remove bubbles and uneven gaps.
- If gaps or air bubbles remain, these will normally disappear on their own in the next 24 hours. If there are Big bubbles, lift the film up to the edge of the bubble, and then paste it back onto the display afresh.
- Note: Do not hold the film by applying your fingers to the adhesive side! To remove the film, take it off carefully, slowly, and without using any force. The company will not be liable in case of improper handling or non-observation of the instructions in the user document.