Motorola MP3 Player 98381/ BDCA20213A for Select Software Versions of Motorola phones. Take your favorite digital music with you &
Don't miss a call!
Limited to stock on-Hand!
This is what you get:
- Music playback mutes automatically when a call comes in.
- Downloading .mp3 audio files to your new MP3 Player is simple using the included Motorola MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus software and USB cable SKN6163.
- Customize your sound with 5 preset equalization modes.
- Small and easy to use, no additional batteries are required! Uses the batteries on your cell-phone!
- MP3 Player
- 2.5 MM Stereo Headset with built-in microphone
- MP3 Player-to-USB PC Data Cable Motorola SKN6163
- 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm headset adapter
- Motorola MUSICMATCHâ„¢ Jukebox Plus Software CD Rom with User Guide
- Please Note: The Motorola MP3 Player and MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus software are compatible with Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98SE. Windows NT, 95 and 98 are not supported.
- IMPORTANT: Separate MMC memory card is required. We suggest MMC-128MB. You must have one of the software versions listed below in order to use this product.
Please verify the software version in your Motorola CDMA phone by performing the following steps:
If your screen displays any of the following software versions, the MP3 player will work with your current handset:
- Power your phone on
- Press the MENU key
- Scroll down and select SETTINGS
- Scroll down and select PHONE STATUS
- Scroll down and select OTHER INFORMATION
- Scroll down and select S/W VERSION
- Your screen should display the handset software version.
- Select MORE if the information does not fit on one screen
If your screen does not display one of the above software numbers, it will not work with the MP3 player.
- Bell Mobility - 2100.03.2F
- Telus - 2100.03.28.05
- Verizon Wireless - 2100.03.28.05 or 2101.03.28.05
- Qwest - 2100.1.2F.02
- Sprint - 2100.03.1a or 2100.01.34
Please check with your cellular provider to see if a software update is available.