Motorola SYN1505/ SYN1505A/ SYN1505B Hands free Audio Adapter, Mono, 2.5mm jack fits Motorola V3/ V3c/ V3i/ V3X/ V3M/ RAZR/ U6/ PEBL/ L7/ SLVR/ L6/ L2/ V323/ V325/ V360/ V361/ V365/ KRZR cell phone models. Makes using Most handsfree headsets Easy!
- Your Motorola V3/ V3c/ V3i/ V3X/ V3M/ RAZR/ U6/ PEBL/ L7/ SLVR/ L6/ L2/ V323/ V325/ V360/ V361/ V365/ KRZR cell phone requires a 2.5 mm audio adaptor for a standard "universal" hands-free headset to work.
- NOW you do not have to use a Bluetooth headset for hands free calls!
- This is the Motorola Factory original Mini-USB (EMU) to 2.5 mm audio jack adapter piece only, and not the wired hands free headset.
- Just plug this Motorola SYN1505/ SYN1505A/ SYN1505B audio adapter into the Mini-USB (EMU) audio jack of your cell phone to convert the audio for use with any wired, standard, non-amplified, 2.5 mm jack, 2 ring, 3 connector, audio device.
- This Motorola SYN1505/ SYN1505A/ SYN1505B Hands free Audio Adapter operates in Mono audio for a single earpiece speaker, not stereo. If you need the Stereo adapter for Music ONLY (no calls), see SYN1504A.
- Wired Hands Free Head Sets compatible with these audio adapters are sold separately!
- Factory original One year warranty applies.
- Important: Not compatible with wired headsets using a Microphone Volume adjustment, or a Microphone Mute feature! Headsets that have the Earpiece Volume adjustment, but no Microphone Volume adjustment will work.