Motorola SKN6311/ SKN6311A/ SKN6311B/ S9916 USB Data Cable replaces Motorola AAKN4011A without the powered head.
- This Motorola SKN6311/ SKN6311A/ SKN6311B/ S9916 CE Bus/ USB cable, when used with Motorola TrueSync software (sold separately) will allow you access your contacts, PC data, the Internet and e-mail!
- SKN6311/ SKN6311A/ SKN6311B/ S9916 USB Data Cable is compatible with Motorola CE Bus type models such as V60, V60i, V60c, V60g, V60t, V66, V70, V70g, V120, V120t, V120c, V120e, V120x, V200, V300, V400, V600 cell phones, plus the Timeport P270c, P280g, T720, T720c, T720g, T720i, T720ti, T721, T722i/ T730c/ T731 models.
- PLEASE NOTE: NOT V60v or NEXTEL compatible. USB connectivity is supported on Windows 98SE, 2000, ME and XP. USB is NOT supported on Windows 95, 98 First Edition, NT 4.0.
- Motorola SKN6311 USB data cable is NOT supported by Futuredial when used on their Snapsync, SnapMedia, or Snapdialer software, HOWEVER it DOES work on COM port #5 when using FutureDial software.
- Macintosh operating systems can Now use iSync and this SKN6311 cable with a very limited models of cell phones. If you have a Mac, just buy this cheap cable and plug your cell phone in and everything syncs automatically with iSync.
- Power port: This Motorola SKN6311 CE Bus/ USB data cable also has a power connection port on the head for attaching an AC power supply such as the Motorola SPN4940/ 98357.
Motorola v60 Series
Motorola v60 Series OEM Original USB Data Cable - SKN6311
Only 0 left in stock--order soon.