Mobile Action MA-8022 USB Data Cable & Handset Manager Software Data Suite CD for the LG VI5225 / VX4500 / VX4600 / VX6000 / Kyocera SE47 / V5 / Audiovox CDM-8610VM cell phone models replaces DataPilot Pro economically.
Handset Manager Features included on the Mobile Action CD software
Additional Features of Mobile Action software:
- Phone Book Editor: Edit, Backup, and Organize the personal phone-book on your PC and Upload to cell phone. Also synchronize Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express contacts with your cell phone.
- Calendar synchronization: Update Outlook Calendar contents directly to your cell phone.
- Picture Editor & Animation: Spice up interesting images on your camera type cell phone. Compose and edit your favorite pictures and GIF video clips into a surprising animation with more than 42 special effects!
- Audio/ Sound composer: Compose and edit personal polyphonic ring tones, with up to 128 different musical instruments. Create Hi-Fidelity music using superb recording and mixing/editing of AMR, Voices, and WAV audio files.
- Message Control: Append personal signatures behind short messages. Store frequently defined SMS text in your GSM SIM card. Send various formats of short messages, like text, ring tones, & graphics to supported cell phones.
- MMS composer: With MMS Composer, you can easily add to your MMS messages - cheerful animations, MIDI and audio clips on top of funny images and text.
- File Manager: Like Windows Explorer, file Manager allows easy drag and drop file transfer between your cell phone and computer.
- GPRS Support: Supports GPRS Mobile Internet Connectivity for the modem-capable cell phone models (see owner's manual). Included GSM/ GPRS Modem set-up utility is especially designed for cell phone users to facilitate Wireless Modem installation and Mobile Internet exploration (Cellular network dependent).
- Multilingual User's Guide: Handset Manager user manuals are available in English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Swedish, Polish and Portuguese on the CD.
- Features are phone dependent: Cell phones only support some of the features, as determined by the cell phone manufacturer. We provide this link to MobileAction's web site specifically to have customers determine exactly which of the features, that ARE all included on the software CD ROM, your specific model of cell phone can use due to limitations built into the phone. The cellular system you use also limits which features can be used.
- If you upgrade your cell phone there is NO need to buy new software. An additional unique Mobile Action USB cable may be required based on the specific cell phone model upgraded to.
This innovative Mobile Action software is ideal for anyone who relies on mobile communication for personal or business use.
- Customer support & One year warranty is through Mobile Action Customer support.